The biggest mistake in sales is projecting our thoughts, feelings, and understandings onto the person we are selling. Instead, we should take the time to learn and comprehend the needs of the prospect before offering any solutions, opinions, or reasons why they should purchase our product. THERE MUST BE A NEED BEFORE THE NEED CAN BE MET.
Every buying decision is an attempt to improve the buyer’s current condition.
There are always 3 options the buyer has:
- They can buy from you
- They can buy from someone else
- They can decide not to buy at all
Professional selling begins by identifying the needs of the prospect, you must satisfy the following needs, in the following order:
- Emotional (we buy off emotion)
- Logical (we justify with logic)
We will go through these concept and practices in detail in this course, so you can implement and grow your business.
- Habits and Skills of High Performers
- 5 Key Attributes of High Performers
- What Separates the Good From the Great
- Table of Contents
- Understanding the Current Marketplace
Building Your Avatar
Understanding The Client Decision Process
Building A Client Driven Culture
- The Process of Selling
- Personality Test
- The Promotion Statement
- Discovery & Qualification
- The Presentation of Solutions
Advanced Communication Techniques